Gatwick has partnered with Moneycorp for currency exchange. You can get some great value deals if you pre-order your currency with them for collection at the airport.
Our airport partner Moneycorp can offer you:
- Preferential exchange rates – get better value than other high street providers can offer.
- No commission charges on currencies or travellers cheques.*
- Free exchange rate protection – get the exchange rate on the day you order your currency, or on the day you collect it, whichever is most favourable for you.
- Pay on collection – no need to pay when you order your currency. Simply pay when you collect it.
All major credit and debit cards accepted. * Sterling travellers cheques are excluded and subject to a 1.75% commission charge.
Order online from Moneycorp now.
I want to collect from Moneycorp South Terminal or Moneycorp North Terminal.
FairFX pre-paid currency card
Pre-paid cards are an increasingly popular way to take cash abroad. Simply pre-load your card with currency before you travel and then use it like a debit card to pay for goods and services abroad, as well as for ATM withdrawals.
Pre-paid cards offer lots of benefits:
- Safe – PIN protected
- Helps budgeting
Gatwick Airport has teamed up with leading pre-paid card specialist FairFX to offer a free* FairFX Prepaid Mastercard ®, (usually £9.95).
Get your FairFX card now or find out more *Minimum load applies. See terms and conditions.
At the airport
Of course, there’s no need to pre-order. Moneycorp has units and ATMs in convenient locations across the airport.
- Convenient: no need for a special trip to the high street.
- Always open: We have units that are open 24 hours in both terminals.
- Over 50 currencies available*:
We hold currencies for all of the destination served directly from our terminals and many others besides. *Subject to legal restrictions on the supply of certain currencies
Cash machines (ATMs) are available in both terminals before and after security control. They will accept all valid UK bank cards and there is no charge for using this service. They also accept credit cards which your credit card company may charge for.