Major rail disruption: 04-05 June and 09-11 June
Planned industrial action will affect your journey to and from the airport on Thursday 04 and Friday 05 June as well as Tuesday 09 June to Thursday 11 June if it goes ahead. Please allow plenty of extra time and plan your journey carefully.More information
Our Values and strategic priorities
Our ambition is to compete to grow and become London’s airport of choice
Gatwick Airport wants to set the standard for airport service, and for Gatwick to be known for the warm welcome, ease of use, on-time performance and exemplary service. By 2018, over 40 million passengers should be experiencing that service every year.
To realise this ambition, we have set ourselves six strategic priorities which are to:
- Deliver the best passenger experience
- Help our airlines grow
- Increase value and our reputation
- Protect and enhance our reputation
- Build a strong environment, health and safety culture
- Develop the best people, processes and technology.
That's the what, but the how is equally important. Our values will help us achieve our ambition in the best possible way. We will:
- Deliver great service every day.
- Be better than the rest.
- Work together as one team.