Our on airport bureau de change provider is Moneycorp. You can get some great value deals if you pre-order your currency with them for collection at the airport.
Our airport partner Moneycorp can offer you:
- Preferential exchange rates – get better value than other high street providers can offer.
- No commission charges on currencies or travellers cheques.*
- Free exchange rate protection – get the exchange rate on the day you order your currency, or on the day you collect it, whichever is most favourable for you.
- Pay on collection – no need to pay when you order your currency. Simply pay when you collect it. All major credit and debit cards accepted.
* Sterling travellers cheques are excluded and subject to a 1.75% commission charge.
FairFX pre-paid currency card
Pre-paid cards are an increasingly popular way to take cash abroad. Simply pre-load your card with currency before you travel and then use it like a debit card to pay for goods and services abroad, as well as for ATM withdrawals. Pre-paid cards offer lots of benefits:
- Safe – PIN protected
- Helps budgeting
Gatwick Airport has teamed up with leading pre-paid card specialist FairFX to offer a free* FairFX Prepaid Mastercard ®, (usually £9.95).
*Minimum load applies. See terms and conditions.
At the airport
Of course, there’s no need to pre-order. Moneycorp have units and ATMs in convenient locations across the airport.
- Convenient: no need for a special trip to the high street.
- Always open: We have units that are open 24 hours in both terminals.
- Over 50 currencies available*: We hold currencies for all of the destination served directly from our terminals and many others besides.
*Subject to legal restrictions on the supply of certain currencies.