Twitter birthday comp
Terms and conditions for Twitter retweet to win birthday competition
Details of the competition:
1. To enter the competition, simply retweet the Gatwick Airport birthday tweet.
2. The competition will run on Monday 1 December only.
3. Entry will be open from the time of the first tweet for one hour.
4. From all retweets, five winners will be selected at random to win a £50 Gatwick shopping voucher.
5. Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 1 December 2014. All winners will be notified via social media by 2 December 2015.
6. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
7. The winner’s name will be announced via Twitter and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
8. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to tweet within 5 days, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
10. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
13. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
14. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
16. There are five prizes to be won: five £50 Gatwick shopping vouchers.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
18. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
19. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.