Case competition terms and conditions
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com/mygatwick, (new members must sign up and existing members log in) and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited, Case Luggage is prohibited.
- Online entry will close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on 30 April 2016.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win a Zinc Flyte Scooter Case. They will be able to choose between two different designs, Snapper the Shark or Olivia the Owl.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 10 May 2016. Entries submitted after the closing time on 30 April 2016, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 10 May 2016.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 7 above to claim the prize within 7 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
17. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
19. There is one prize to be won: a Zinc Flyte Scooter Case in one of two different designs, Snapper the Shark or Olivia the Owl.
20. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
21. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
22. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.