Terms and conditions for Floga competition
- Entry to the competition is open to persons aged 18 or over excluding employees of Gatwick Airport Ltd, Zone and their families.
- Upon entering their answer on Instagram, participants agree to be entered into the competition for a chance to win a Jawbone fitness tracker.
- Only one entry per person. People can only enter the competition on Instagram by posting their photo recreating Shona Vertue's pose and using '@gatwickairport' and '#floga'.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed.
- The competition runs from 2 November until 23.59 on Tuesday 17 November 2015.
- The winner will be selected by an independent person.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, non-amendable and non-redeemable for cash in whole or in part. The prize cannot be sold or exchanged.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name will be announced on Instagram.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd.
- Gatwick Airport Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Ltd, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd Destinations Place, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0NP