guess the passport competition
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to persons aged 18 or over excluding employees of Gatwick Airport Ltd.
- The competition closing date is 2 October 2015. Winners will be notified by 14 October 2015.
- All entries are via Gatwick's Facebook page t
- There is one winning prize of £100 of Gatwick Airport shopping vouchers
- All correct answers will be entered into the competition and one winner picked at random
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, non-amendable and non-redeemable for cash in whole or in part. The prize cannot be sold or exchanged.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winners names will be announced via the Gatwick Twitter feed and the Gatwick Facebook page.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Gatwick Airport Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of terms and conditions.
Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd Destinations Place, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0NP