isle of wight festival competition
Details of the competition:
- We have three pairs of VIP tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival to win.
- Enter the competition via Twitter or Facebook .
- Entrance must be over 18, resident of the UK, not an employee or family member of Gatwick Airport Limited.
- The competition will run from Friday 27th May to midnight on Monday 30th May 2016.
- From all entries received, three winners will be selected at random to each win a pair of VIP tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival. http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/
- The prize is non-negotiable.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by Wednesday 1 June. Winners will be notified by social media.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name will be announced via Twitter and/or Facebook.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited within 3 days, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
17. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
19. There are three prizes of 2 VIP tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival to be won.
VIP tickets entitle the winners to full weekend festival access, the premium camping area and a VIP area with exclusive bar and better catering facilities.
20. Tent or accommodation not included.
21. The winner will be responsible for their own travel expenses
21. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
22. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
23. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.