Gatwick Airport Shop Fly Collect Terms and Conditions
- To be able to use this service and to enable us to operate this service, you are required to complete a form in full which will be given to you in stores
- Once goods have been paid for, Gatwick Airport Limited will hold and store the goods until you return from your trip as stated on the return date overleaf of the form
- Upon your return you will be required to collect your goods from the Shop Fly Collect desk in South Terminal arrivals or North Terminal Avenue
- Please retain this receipt as you will be required to present this as well as photographic identification when collecting your goods
- If your goods are not collected upon returning to Gatwick Airport and delivery is required, you will be charged
- Goods will be disposed of if they are not collected after six months of the planned return date shown, or if they are perishable and pass their sell-by date. No refund or compensation is available should this happen.
- Neither Gatwick Airport Limited nor its operator for the purposes of provision of this service will be liable to you for any loss, damage or claim in the event that your goods are disposed of and by using this service you agree to these terms