win £1000 of Thomson holiday vouchers
These are the terms and conditions of London Gatwick's social media competition to win £1000 of Thomson Holiday vouchers.
- Entry to the competition is open to UK residents (including the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over except employees and their families of London Gatwick Airport, TUI Group or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- The winner will be drawn independently and selected at random from all valid entrants across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The winner will be notified by via social media within three weeks of the closing date.
- The competition runs from 24 to 31 August 2015.
- The prize consists of a £1000 holiday gift voucher. There is one prize of a giftcard pre-loaded to the value of £1000. The card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at participating Thomson/First Choice travel shops/superstores, excluding all travel money related products currency, traveller’s cheques and prepaid cards). Giftcards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card. The card will expire after 24 months of non-usage and any remaining balance will be deducted. The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5000. The card must be treated as cash, the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Balances can be obtained by phone, in-store or via the web. Cards cannot be exchanged for travellers’ cheques or foreign currency.
- Prize valid for travel for two years from date of receiving voucher. The winner is free to select dates, subject to availability.
- Prize is subject to flight availability and routes are subject to change.
- Travel to London Gatwick Airport and all transfers are not included and shall be paid for by the winner.
- All prizes are non transferable, non amendable and not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Name changes, extensions or route changes are not permitted. All persons must travel on the same flight and dates as the winner and carry a valid passport. TUI Group disclaims liability for typographical errors and errors in distributions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion(s) travelling together.
- If the winner cannot accept the prize, a new winner will be selected.
- Flight bookings are subject to availability and preferred dates are not guaranteed. On some dates you may not be able to use your gift voucher i.e. on public holidays.
- The costs of transfers, travel insurance, accommodations, parking, meals, spending money and all and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the discretion of Gatwick Airport Limited.
- The Promoter furthermore disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the Competition and the subsequent prizes. Travel Insurance is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED but is not included as part of the prize and is the responsibility of the winner.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be required to participate in publicity.
- Participants who agree to receive offers from TUI Group, consent to receive campaign offers and news from the travel operator. Offers and information will be sent directly to the email address which has been provided. You can unsubscribe any time.
- In order to administer the contest and declare a winner your personal information will be registered. By participating in the competition you acknowledge that TUI Group will manage your personal information in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations. Your personal information will be deleted within two months after the contest has ended.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: London Gatwick Airport.
- London Gatwick Airport reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of terms and conditions.
- Participants can be disqualified if the contribution can be considered inappropriate. The same applies if cheating or any type of attempt to manipulate the competition is suspected.
- All entries become property of London Gatwick Airport, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
Promoter: Gatwick Airport Limited, Destinations Place, 6th Floor, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex RH6 0NP