Win a place in the Brighton Marathon terms and conditions
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Brighton Marathon is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on Monday 30 January and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on Friday 10 February 2017.
- From all correct entries received, two winners will be selected at random to win a place in the Brighton Marathon. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by Monday 13 February 2017. Entries submitted after the closing time on Friday 10 February 2017, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by Tuesday 14 February 2017.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Sunglass Hut as a result thereof.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. The prize is 1x entry into the 2017 Brighton Marathon on Sunday 9 April 2017. There are two prizes available.
19. All winners agree to collecting their race pack from the Brighton Marathon Weekend Exhibition on Friday 7 or Saturday 8 April 2017, which will be held at a central Brighton location (venue TBA early 2017).
20. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable in whole or in part; the winner of the place must be the entrant into the race. Prizes are not for resale.
21. The Grounded Events Company, organisers of the Brighton Marathon Weekend accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GEC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of GEC for death or personal injury as a result of either party’s negligence.
22. GEC is not responsible for the promoter's acts or omissions.
23. GEC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
24. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.