Win a private screening of Rogue One: a Star Wars Story terms and conditions
Details of the competition:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited, Dufry or Disney is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on 23rd November 2016 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on Friday 9th December 2016.
- One winner will be selected at random to win a Private screening of Rogue One a Star Wars Story for upto 50 people inclusive of the competition winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- A private screening of Rogue One a Star Wars story for you and up to fifty guests at a cinema in the UK only.
- The prize will consist of – a post release private screening of Rogue: A Star Wars Story for one winner and up to 49 of his/her friends courtesy of Gatwick Airport Limited, The location and date of the screening will be chosen by Disney and, where possible, will be local to the winner (subject to venue capacity and availability). The screening must be used within 3 mnths of the notification date. Screening of the film is subject to change at short notice and Promoter will confirm at least 48 hours before. Winner is responsible for travel to and from the venue for him/herself and all guests. Prize does not include travel to the event and any additional costs incurred are at the winner and/or guest expense.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by Monday 12th December 2016. Entries submitted after the closing time on Friday 9th December 2016, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by Monday 12th December 2016.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited as a result thereof.
18. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
19. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
20. The prize is a private screening to Rogue One a Star Wars Story for you and 50 of your family and friends.
21.The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
22.Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
23.The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.