Win fights to the Maldives with Turkish Airlines terms and conditions
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Turkish Airlines is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on 1 December 2016 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on 28 February 2017.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win a a pair of return flights to the Maldives. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 7 March 2017. Entries submitted after the closing time on 28 February 2017, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 8 March 2017.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Sunglass Hut as a result thereof.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. The prize is a pair of return flights to the Maldives with Turkish Airlines, flying from London Gatwick.
19. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
20. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
21. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
Terms and conditions of the prize:
22. Tickets must be booked and issued by 31March 2017 and travel to be completed by 31 December 2017.
23. Subject to seats availability.
24. No further extension will be granted if unclaimed.
25. Non-exchangeable for cash, non-re-routable and non-transferable.
26. General, medical and/or any other charges are not covered for the travel.
27. Traveller is responsible to ensure that his/her passport is valid for travel and to check for any necessary visa requirements.
28. Please contact Ms. Maryam Fallah at: email@example.com for your booking and ticketing.