Win flights to San Francisco with Norwegian terms and conditions
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Norwegian is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on 9 March 2017 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on 31 May 2017.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win a pair of return flights to San Francisco-Oakland from London Gatwick. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 14 June 2017. Entries submitted after the closing time on 31 May 2017, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 17 June 2017, and the winner must respond by email to claim the prize no later than 10 working days after the receipt of Gatwick Airport Limited’s notification.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after dispatch of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick or Norwegian as a result thereof.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. The prize is a pair of economy return flights to San Francisco-Oakland.
19. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
20. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
21. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
22. This competition is governed by the law of England but without reference to its choice of law and forum provisions and entrants and Gatwick Airport Limited irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prize terms from Norwegian:
- Full prize terms will be reinforced as part of the prize redemption letter after which the winner will have to book the flights 6 weeks from the day they are notified and they must fly one year from this date.
- Flights are subject to availability of our lowest booking class and cannot be redeemed across public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
- There is no refund value. Cancelled trips have no monetary compensation.
- All travellers must be on the same itinerary.
- The passenger(s) are responsible for any extra fees and charges incurred as a result of excess baggage, additional purchases on board, airport transfers etc.
- All names entered on the competition entry must match exactly as printed on the passports submitted.
- Prize is for direct flights only on flights operated by Norwegian.
- Seats are capacity controlled and not all flights will be available for redemption.
- Additional blackout dates may occur and can change without notice.
- Changes cannot be made once the tickets are issued.
- The gift certificates are non-transferrable.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to be meet all passport and visa requirements to travel to the USA.