Win flights to Singapore with Norwegian
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FREE PRIZE DRAW
To win one pair of economy tickets to Singapore
Conditions of entry
- This prize draw (the "Promotion") is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by submitting their details on the competition hub. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
- The Promotion will start at 00:01 on 8 September 2017 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 30 November 2017.
- There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on 11 December 2017. The winner will be notified by Gatwick Airport Limited by email or telephone on 11 December 2017 and will be given details of how to accept their prize.
Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within two weeks of Gatwick Airport’s email will make any claim invalid and the airport will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
Flights are subject to availability of our lowest booking class and cannot be redeemed across public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
There is no refund value. Cancelled trips have no monetary compensation.
All travellers must be on the same itinerary.
The passenger(s) are responsible for any extra fees and charges incurred as a result of excess baggage, additional purchases on board, airport transfers etc.
All names entered on the competition entry must match exactly as printed on the passports submitted.
Prize is for direct flights only on flights operated by Norwegian.
Seats are capacity controlled and not all flights will be available for redemption.
Additional blackout dates may occur and can change without notice.
Changes cannot be made once the tickets are issued.
The gift certificates are non-transferrable.
It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to be meet all passport and visa requirements to travel to Singapore.
- The prize is a 1 pair of economy tickets to Singapore from London Gatwick
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the draw date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
- Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner's name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 13 below), the Promoter and any party administering the Promotion hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts without regards to their choice of law or forum provisions.
- The Promoter is Norwegian Air UK Ltd, First Point, Buckingham Gate, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0NT, who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be liable for any act or omission of Norwegian Air UK Ltd. Any prize queries should be addressed to Tommy Lindblad at the address above.