Win flights to Vancouver with Air Canada Rouge terms and conditions
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Air Canada Rouge is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on 1 June 2017 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on 31 August 2017.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win a pair of return flights to Vancouver from London Gatwick. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 18 September 2017. Entries submitted after the closing time on 31 August 2017, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 25 September 2017, and the winner must respond by email to claim the prize no later than 10 working days after the receipt of Gatwick Airport Limited’s notification.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after dispatch of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick or Norwegian as a result thereof.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. The prize is a pair of economy return flights to Vancouver.
19. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
20. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
21. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
22. This competition is governed by the law of England but without reference to its choice of law and forum provisions and entrants and Gatwick Airport Limited irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prize terms from Air Canada Rouge:
Your tickets are valid for travel until 31 August 2018, and we are sure you will appreciate that there are certain times of the year when travel is in demand. For this reason it is not possible to travel during the following busy periods:
- 21 Jun 2017 - 05 Sep 2017
- 17 Dec 2017 – 08 Jan 2018
- 12 Jul 2018 – 03 Sep 2018
- Requested flights are subject to availability.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable.
- Valid on Air Canada Rouges services from London Gatwick to Vancouver (for travel outside the dates of this schedule, travel would be permitted on Air Canada mainline).
- There is no cash alternative and flights are not eligible for Aeroplan points.
- Air Canada is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service, or denied boarding compensation.
- Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.