Sunglass Hut £100 Prize Draw
Terms and conditions for entering the Sunglass Hut £100 Prize draw
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to persons aged 18 or over excluding employees of Gatwick Airport Ltd and their families. Only one entry per person.
- Upon provision of their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed. Last date for receipt of entries is 23.59 on 20 December 2012.
- The winner will be notified by 21 December 2012.
- All valid entries received by 20 December2012, will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first selected by an independent person will win £100 of Sunglass Hut vouchers.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, non-amendable and non-redeemable for cash in whole or in part. The prize cannot be sold or exchanged.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name will be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Gatwick Airport Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Ltd, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
Promoter: Gatwick Airport Ltd Destinations Place, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0NP