We are expecting disruption to rail services to and from Gatwick on the following dates:
29 April to 1 May - due to engineering work.
Please plan your journey in advance and allow plenty of extra time to get to the airport.
Which services will be affected?
- From Saturday 29 April to Monday 1 May there will be no Southern services to or from London Bridge due to Network Rail engineering work.
- On Saturday 29 April there will be no Thameslink service between London Bridge and Brighton. Passengers are advised to use Thameslink services from Blackfriars or Southern services from Victoria.
- On Sunday 30 April and Monday 1 May there will be a reduced service between London Victoria and Brighton/Gatwick Airport due to Network Rail engineering work between Balham and East Croydon.
- Gatwick Express trains will run half hourly.
- Southern trains are reduced between London Victoria and Brighton.