Self-connecting at Gatwick? Then you should be able use our free GatwickConnects service to make your journey easier
Anyone arriving and departing from Gatwick with the majority of our airlines on the same day can use our flight connections service called GatwickConnects. We can even issue your onward boarding card (if you don't have it already) and make sure your bags get on to your next flight.
Here’s how it works:
- Collect your luggage from your arriving flight and go to the GatwickConnects desk in baggage reclaim.
- We’ll check you in, take your bags and make sure they’re loaded onto your next flight.
- Then just exit through Customs, head straight to security and through to the departure lounge.
Why use GatwickConnects?
- The quick and hassle free way to catch your connecting flight
- We take your bags for free
- More time for shopping, eating and relaxing
- Less time connecting, more time enjoying the Gatwick experience
Book flights with GatwickConnects
We offer a flight booking service specifically designed to help you book flights which connect via Gatwick Airport. As well as offering good value, if you book with us, you'll receive our GatwickConnects+ service which gives you these additional benefits:
- Premium Security - a dedicated security lane open between 04:00 and 20:45 every day
- GatwickConnects protected connection - offering a replacement ticket if you miss your onward flight connection
- Additional exclusive GatwickConnects+ discounts
Want to find out more and which airlines can use GatwickConnects and about our flight booking service? Read our GatwickConnects FAQs.