Why use GatwickConnects?
- A simpler, faster flight connection for just £7
- Beat the bag drop queues
- Early bag drop available*
- Free Premium Security
- More time shopping, eating and relaxing
All you need to do is...
- Collect your luggage from your arriving flight and go to the GatwickConnects desk in baggage reclaim.
- The GatwickConnects host will then check your eligibility to use the service**, check you in, take your bags and make sure they’re loaded onto your next flight.
- Then just exit through Customs, head to security and through to the departure lounge.
Book your flights with GatwickConnects
We offer a flight booking service specifically designed to help you book flights which connect via Gatwick Airport. As well as offering good value, if you book with us, you'll receive our GatwickConnects+ service. Read more below.Book your flight
WHY SHOULD I BOOK MY FLIGHTS WITH GATWICKCONNECTS?
A dedicated security lane open between 04:00 and 20:45 every day.
Offering a replacement ticket if you miss your onward flight connection.
Available between 06:00 and 18:00**.
* Passengers arriving earlier than six hours before their departure flight (easyJet only) from Gatwick may not be able to use the GatwickConnects baggage service due to airline system restrictions.
** Based on participating carrier and subject to availability.
Want to find out more and which airlines can use GatwickConnects and about our flight booking service? Read our GatwickConnects FAQs.