There are some items that you’re not allowed to take on your aircraft in either your hand baggage or your hold luggage, and these are listed below.
- flammable liquids and solids
- oxidizers such as bleaching powders
- organic peroxides
- tear gas devices or any gas cylinders
- infectious substances such as live virus materials
- wet-cell car batteries
- instruments containing mercury
- instruments containing magnets
- non-safety matches
- firelighters, lighter fuel, paints, thinners
- poisons, arsenic, cyanide, weed killer
- radioactive materials, acids, corrosives, alkalis, caustic soda
- creosote, quicklime, oiled paper
- vehicle fuel system parts which have contained fuel.
View our full security guidelines