COVID-19 SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
Do you need special assistance at Gatwick? Don't worry, we have measures in place to protect both you and our staff.
Our special assistance team is taking extra steps and precautions to keep you safe.
As always, please make sure you have booked special assistance at Gatwick at least 48 hours in advance, so that we can plan and help you get to where you need to be as quickly as possible. You should do this through your airline or travel agent.
We know how important our special assistance services are, so we have been working hard to put additional measures in place in light of COVID-19.
- We recommend you wear a mask at the airport. Some airlines may require you to wear a mask.
- All staff have completed a full training course to cover new ways of working with protective equipment.
- Staff all have access to protective “sleeves” for assisting passengers with visual impairments
- All areas and equipment are thoroughly cleaned every day and equipment and seating is sanitised before and after individual use.
- All our buggies now have clear screens fitted to support social distancing.
- Protective screens have been installed at all our reception desks
Visit our special COVID-19 page for more information about travelling through Gatwick.