Train drivers strike
We are expecting significant disruption to rail services to and from Gatwick on 13, 14 and 16 December. There will be no Southern trains and reduced Gatwick Express services. Please check your route in advance and allow extra travel time.More information
Perfectly positioned to help your business fly
We manage a £600 million portfolio of on-airport properties comprising approximately one million sq ft of commercial accommodation for more than 300 organisations.
Our portfolio includes offices, airside support facilities, airline lounges, business centres, warehouses, airline check-in desks, ground handling accommodation, fuel facilities, crew reporting centres and aircraft hangars.
We believe that effectively managing this portfolio is vital to both the airport and to our customers. Our aim is to add value by offering cost-effective accommodation solutions that exactly meet customer needs, by developing new products and services, and by proactively managing costs.
It’s this approach that defines how we do business. Our focus is our customers and our commitment is to offer the best choice, quality, hospitality and value for money.
Why locate to Gatwick
Locating your business at Gatwick offers numerous benefits, many of which are unique:
- An internationally recognised corporate address
- Flexible leases - in many case subject to just three months notice at any time
- 24 hour access to customers and business partners
- 24 hour access to key airport operations
- 24 hour access to banking, fast food, high street shops
- Access to utilities and services designed to keep a major airport running 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive transport links for you and your customers and discounted staff travel schemes
- Published rental guidelines
- On-site customer-focused property and services management
- Dedicated on-site support, emergency and security services
- Audited standards of performance for property products and services
- On-site development teams providing flexible and bespoke building solutions