Gateway Gatwick Spring Competition
Details of the Competition:
- You can enter the competition via your Instagram or Twitter social media channels. Entries must tag Gatwick Airport and use the #GatewayGatwick hashtag.
- Mechanism for entry is a photo submission taken in Kent, Surrey, West Sussex or East Sussex tagged with #GatewayGatwick
- Entry will open at 00.01 on 1 March 2020 and close at 23.59 (GMT) on 15 April 2020.
- The photo must be taken during the competition window of 1 March and 15 April 2020 and feature a local (Kent, Surrey or Sussex) landmark or attraction.
- From all entries received, the winner will be judged anonymously by a panel of judges to win a ticket (comprising two adults and two children) to the British Airways i360 viewing tower, Brighton. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the judging by 1 May 2020. Entries submitted after the closing date, will be invalid and will not be included in the judging. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via private message on the social media platform in which they entered the competition by 8 May 2020.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick social media pages.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the messages as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within three days of such notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after dispatch of the prize to the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- This competition is governed by the law of England but without reference to its choice of law and forum provisions and entrants and Gatwick Airport Limited irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize is a ticket (comprising two adults and two children) to the British Airways i360 viewing tower.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.