#Gatwickxmas selfie competition terms & conditions
Details of the competition:
- To enter the competition (the “Prize Draw”), an entrant must take a picture of a Christmas activity at Gatwick Airport and share it publicly on their Twitter, Instagram or Facebook page or profile with the hashtag “#GatwickXmas”. Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited, Select Service Partner Limited or Boots is prohibited.
- The Prize Draw opens on 12/11/19 and closes at 23.59.59pm (BST) on 24/12/19.
- From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected from each of the following three categories by Gatwick Airport Limited:
a) Best family selfie – photo must be taken at Gatwick Airport between 12/11/19 and 24/12/19.
b) Best funny face selfie - photo must be taken at Gatwick Airport between 12/11/19 and 24/12/19.
c) Best foodie selfie - photo must be taken at Gatwick Airport between 12/11/19 and 24/12/19.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will select the winners by 07/01/20. Entries submitted after the closing time on 24/12/19 will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By posting using the hashtag “#GatwickXmas” participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winners via the social media platform on which their entry was posted.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition, including but not limited to the use by Gatwick Airport Limited of the entrant’s picture in online and offline marketing without payment of a fee.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s names and entries may be announced via the Gatwick Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram profile.
- In the event that a winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited to claim the prize within 10 working days of the winner being contacted, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability for delivery dispatch of the prize to the winners.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited, Select Service Partner Limited or Boots as a result thereof.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per social media platform; the same person can enter three times by separately posting to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If more than one entry is submitted on the same platform then only the first will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- The prizes are:
a) Best family selfie – 3 gift sets from Boots including: one Sanctuary Spa Opulent Selection Box, one Champneys Health Spa Relax Body Kit and one LMX By Little Mix Get The Luxe Mega Beauty Collection.
b) Best funny face selfie – a £50.00 Gatwick Airport shopping voucher. The prize will be valid for use at Gatwick Airport for a period of exactly one year after 07/01/20.
c) Best foodie selfie - one £50.00 gift voucher to use at either Jamie’s Italian Gatwick or Jamie’s Diner Gatwick. The prize will be valid for use for a period of exactly one year after 07/01/20.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prizes.
- The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.