Spot the plane terms and conditions
Details of the competition:
- You can enter the competition via our Facebook or Twitter social media channels.
- Mechanism for entry is to comment on the competition post to win. Comment/reply on the post with the grid reference location you think the plane is in.
- Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Battenhall is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on 4 June 2018 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on 10 June 2018.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win £100 of Gatwick shopping vouchers. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 11 June 2018. Entries submitted after the closing time on 10 June 2018, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 12 June 2018, and the winner must respond by email to claim the prize no later than 10 working days after the receipt of Gatwick Airport Limited’s notification.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The winner’s name will be announced on the Gatwick Facebook or Twitter page.
12. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
13. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
14. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after dispatch of the prize to the winner.
17. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick as a result thereof.
18. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
19. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
20. You must be a fan/follower of Gatwick Airport to enter.
21. The prize is £100 of Gatwick shopping vouchers, valid for one year.
22. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
23. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
24. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
25. This competition is governed by the law of England but without reference to its choice of law and forum provisions and entrants and Gatwick Airport Limited irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.