Terms and conditions to win flights to Singapore with Norwegian
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must visit Gatwick Airport’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page and comment on the competition post to b entered (the “Prize Draw”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Norwegian is prohibited.
- Online entry will open on Thursday 28 September 2017 and close at 23.59.59pm(GMT) on Thursday 4 October 2017.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win a pair of return flights to Singapore with Norwegian from London Gatwick. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by Friday 5 October 2017. Entries submitted after the closing time on Thursday 4 October, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via social media using the contact details on the winner’s entry by Friday 5 October.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Norwegian as a result thereof.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. The prize is a pair of return flights to Singapore with Norwegian from London Gatwick.
19. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
20. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
21. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
Norwegian terms and conditions:
Europe’s best low-cost airline, Norwegian, will provide a pair of return Premium tickets from Gatwick to Singaporewww.norwegian.com/uk
- Travel is only valid from Gatwick to Singapore for two persons.
- Flights can be redeemed from within 265 days of winner being confirmed subject to availability.
- Flight requests must be received up to six weeks prior to departure date and the winner must provide preferred travel dates.
- The travel partner must travel on the same booking.
- Travel will be on Premium flexible tickets which includes lounge access, seat reservation, meals, two 20kg checked bags per passenger and fast track.
- There is no refund value.