Win Flights to Agadir with easyJet terms and conditions
Details of the competition:
- To enter the competition (the “Prize Draw”), an entrant must “comment” with a valid answer to the question asked in the post. Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or easyJet is prohibited.
- The Prize Draw opens on 18/9/19 and close at 23.59.59pm (BST) on 23/9/19.
- From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win the prize. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will select the winner by 28/9/19. Entries submitted after the closing time on 23/9/19 will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By “commenting” on the post, participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via Facebook.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name and entry may be announced via the Gatwick Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram profile.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited to claim the prize within 10 working days of the winner being contacted, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability for delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited or easyJet as a result thereof.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will both be removed.
- The prize is a pair of return standard easyJet flights from London Gatwick Airport to Agadir subject to availability and as further described below (Flights)
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
EasyJet terms and conditions:
- The winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
- The Flights can only be booked by emailing winner@easyJet.com.
- The Flights must be booked within 6 months of the prize notification date, and may be booked up to one year in advance.
- The Flights may be used 4 weeks after the prize notification date at the earliest.
- The Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays.
- If a winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
- The winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
- Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the Flights shall be borne by the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Flights exclude travel insurance, spending money, accommodation, and transfers to and from the airport.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the Flights.
- The booking and use of the Flights is subject to easyJet’s standard terms and conditions available at: https://www.easyjet.com/en/terms-and-conditions .
- The Flights are provided by easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF.
- easyJet excludes all liability in relation to the operation and administration of the competition.