Win Horrid Henry prizes with WHSmith
Details of the competition:
1. To enter the competition, an entrant must comment on the competition post on Facebook or reply to the competition post on Twitter, correctly guessing the answer to the question posed in the post.
2. Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited, WH Smith or Hachette Book Group is prohibited.
3. By submitting their entry participants agree to enter into the Competition and be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Online entry will open on 12/04/2019 and close at 12:00 (BST) on 18/04/2019.
5. From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win a £50 Go Ape Voucher, A signed copy of Horrid Henry: Up, up and Away! As well as a bundle of books 1 to 8. A further five runners up will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win a bundle of books 1 to 8 each ("Prize").
6. Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 16:30 (BST) on 18/04/2019. Entries submitted after the closing time on 18/04/2019, will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Competition. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
7. Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via direct message on Twitter or Facebook by 18/04/2019.
8. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the direct message as mentioned in clause 7 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. The winner may be invited to participate in publicity including social media.
10. The winner’s name may be announced on the Gatwick Facebook and/or Twitter page.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited, WH Smith or Hachette Book Group as a result thereof.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will both be removed.
1. The Prize consists of a £50 Go Ape Voucher, A signed copy of Horrid Henry: Up, up and Away! As well as a bundle of books 1 to 8. A further five runners up will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win a bundle of books 1 to 8 each.
2. The Prize in this competition consists strictly in the form described above.
3. The winner is solely responsible for the winnings and its use, as well as the benefit of their winnings.
4. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
Remittance of the Prize:
1. When the Prize is awarded, Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner by direct message on Twitter or Facebook to share further details on how to redeem the prize.
2. If the prize, for whatever reason, could not be awarded to the winner, it will be awarded to a second winner, at the option of Gatwick Airport Limited.