Win two tickets to Doha with Qatar Airways
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the prize draw, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw”).
- Online entry will open on 06/06/2018 and close at Midnight (British Summer Time) on 31/08/2018.
- From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random to win two return economy class tickets from London Gatwick to Doha with Qatar Airways, subject to these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the Prize Draw by 01/09/2018. Entries submitted after the closing time on 31/08/2018, will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions or any other reason.
- By providing their contact details participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree that any personal information provided may be held and used by Gatwick Airport Limited or its agents and suppliers to administer the Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
- Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 01/09/2018.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
- In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email as mentioned in clause 9 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
- All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final. Recipient data will be shared with Qatar Airways upon entering this Prize Draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability after delivery dispatch of the prize to the winner.
- Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to Qatar Airways as a result thereof.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Qatar Airways is prohibited.
- The prize is two return economy class tickets From London Gatwick to Doha with Qatar Airways.
- Flights are subject to availability on Qatar Airways lowest booking class and cannot be redeemed across public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
- The prize is for direct flights only on flights operated by Qatar Airways.
- Two passengers must be on the same outbound and return flights.
- The passenger(s) are responsible for any extra fees and charges incurred as a result of excess baggage, additional purchases on board, airport transfers etc.
- All names entered in the Prize Draw must match exactly as printed on their passports.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger(s) to be meet all passport and visa requirements to travel to Doha.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
- Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Gatwick Airport Limited.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law but without regard to its rules relating to choice of law and forum, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Qatar terms and conditions
- Winners should be flexible in choice of dates due to availability
- Black out travel periods apply from 16 July to 10 August 2018 and from 14 December 2018 – 10 January 2019.
- Additional blackout dates may occur and can change without notice.
- Tickets can only be issued within 3 months of travel, and all travel must be completed within 3 months from the date the tickets are issued
- Tickets are valid on Qatar Airways operating flights only – alliances, partners and franchise routes not included.
- Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted