Our returns policy
What if that perfect dress turned out not to be the perfect fit, or that ‘must have’ gadget was an indulgence too far?
With a fantastic selection of stores, stocking a wide range of products, all in one convenient location, shopping at Gatwick is easier than ever before. We understand that not all purchases work out as you hoped and with our returns and refunds policy, which is available across all retailers, you don’t need to worry.
Simply post back your purchase within 60 days and you will be guaranteed a full refund* *See terms and conditions below.
How to return your goods
To return your items, just complete the returns form below and post alongside your product and proof of purchase - download our returns form (28KB PDF).
If you have any questions regarding Gatwick’s returns and refunds policy, ask any Gatwick retailer or call +44 (0)17 8447 5509.
Terms & conditions
The Gatwick returns and refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights under English Law. Any disputes will be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Gatwick Airport Limited’s liability in relation to any claims is limited to the purchase price of the goods. Gatwick Airport Limited does not accept responsibility for product liability claims on goods. Gatwick Airport Limited will return faulty goods to the retailer on your behalf and will contact you to advise you where the goods have been sent and to give you the contact details of the retailer. You should then contact the retailer direct regarding the faulty goods.
All goods returned under this policy must be received within 60 days of purchase alongside a completed return form and proof of purchase to guarantee a full refund. You can also ask for a replacement, exchange or repair, but this is something that cannot be guaranteed.
The only cost associated with Gatwick’s returns and refunds policy is the cost of posting the item – with exception of when the item is being returned due to a fault in which case the cost of the postage will be refunded.
Please note that Gatwick’s returns and refunds policy does not apply to the following and therefore no refunds, exchanges or otherwise are or will be available for:
- goods which are not returned in the same condition as sold
- earrings, headphones and in-ear headphones (unless faulty)
- swimwear and underwear without the hygiene protection strip or labels attached (unless faulty)
- bespoke or specially ordered items, personalised items, or items altered or adjusted after the sale
- any purchase and/or any upgrade carried out at Gatwick Airport of any mobile telephone and/or accessories
- any change in service provider made at Gatwick Airport
- airtime (time tracked by your service provider to determine your billing costs, including (without limitation) making/ receiving calls, SMS email and faxing) whether in connection with mobile phone purchases and/or upgrades or otherwise
- cover plans or insurance policies taken out to cover product breakdown, loss, damage, wear and tear, and repair travel insurance policies
These exclusions do not affect your statutory rights. Nor should it affect any rights which you may have pursuant to any contract which you may have with the relevant retailer at Gatwick Airport. If you have any comments concerning such contract you should make direct contact with the relevant retailer.
Please note further that Gatwick’s returns and refunds policy does not apply to any cancellation fee or any other charge made if there is a termination or cancellation of a contract between you and the relevant retailer at London Gatwick Airport and therefore no payment or otherwise will be made in respect of such cancellation fees or charges.
If you request a refund under Gatwick’s returns and refunds policy, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to refuse such a request and/or to require further information in relation to such request in order to establish the validity of the claim.