Gatwick has partnered with Moneycorp for currency exchange. You can get some great value deals if you pre-order your currency with them for collection at the airport.
Our airport partner Moneycorp can offer you:
- Preferential exchange rates – get better value than other high street providers can offer.
- No commission charges on currencies or travellers cheques.*
- Free exchange rate protection – get the exchange rate on the day you order your currency, or on the day you collect it, whichever is most favourable for you.
- Pay on collection – no need to pay when you order your currency. Simply pay when you collect it.
All major credit and debit cards accepted.
* Sterling travellers cheques are excluded and subject to a 1.75% commission charge.
At the airport
It's always cheaper to pre-order your currency online and collect it at the airport, but if you forget don't worry as Moneycorp has units and ATMs in convenient locations across the airport.
- Convenient: no need for a special trip to the high street.
- Always open: We have units that are open 24 hours in both terminals.
- Over 50 currencies available*:
We hold currencies for all of the destination served directly from our terminals and many others besides.
*Subject to legal restrictions on the supply of certain currencies
Cash machines (ATMs) are available in both terminals before and after security control. They will accept all valid UK bank cards and there is no charge for using this service. They also accept credit cards which your credit card company may charge for.