Long stay north
Long stay north is open throughout the year and is the closest long term car park to the North Terminal. Simply park your car, keep your keys with you and jump on one of the regular dedicated north terminal shuttle buses. Security measures at long stay north include frequent patrols of the car park, security fencing and CCTV coverage as well as all other normal security measures you would expect of Gatwick Airport.
Pre-book your space for long stay north online to get the cheapest prices. Alternatively, you can turn up at the car park on your day of departure with prices being £13.00 per day.
Regular dedicated bus transfers to and from the North Terminal run every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and take approximately 5 minutes.
When you arrive at the car park, if you have pre-booked, pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for the vehicle registration to be scanned. When the registration is recognised, a ticket will print with the booking reference above the barcode. If you have turned up on the day, please press the button for a ticket. Follow the road signage to the open parking zone, park and go to the nearest bus stop. It is recommended to mark the back of the parking ticket with the zone, row and bus stop used, to aid on your return.
Long Stay North is situated approximately a mile from Gatwick North Terminal.
- From London or Brighton exit the M23 at Junction nine and follow signs for Gatwick Airport
- At the first roundabout follow signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the third exit sign posted long stay car park
- Go past the petrol station on your right and take the third exit at the next small roundabout
- Follow the road for approximately a mile to the next roundabout and turn right into Long Stay North