Internet, wi-fi & charge points
Sign up for free wi-fi, charge your phone or get connected via one of our internet kiosks.
When you arrive at the airport you can enjoy 90 minutes free wi-fi through myGatwick
Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the list of available wireless networks.
- Click on the 'get online now' button and select Gatwick Free wi-fi.
- Log into your myGatwick account.
- Click on the pink 'Get online' button for 45 minutes free wi-fi.
- Once that session is finished, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for a further 45 minutes.
If you want to be online for longer, then high speed wi-fi is provided at the airport by Boingo Hotspot. After connecting to the Boingo wi-fi simply open your web browser for more information and to connect.
For extended use Boingo offers several price plans:
- Boingo UK: a monthly subscription that gives you access in the airport as well as 580,000 other Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Boingo AsYouGo: for access for up to 24 hours in one location at a time
- Boingo Mobile: for access on smartphone.
For 24/7 customer support, contact Boingo on 0203 450 6654, on freephone 0800 032 6793 1170 (charges by mobile provider will vary), or for US-based carriers +1 800 880 41.
Charge your mobile
We have lots of free charging points both before and after security where you can sit and charge your mobile device.
If you want to charge while you shop, then ChargeBox kiosks located in the departure lounges also allow you to securely charge your phone. Consisting of a secure locker equipped with charging leads for most handsets, you simply plug in your phone and follow the straightforward instructions where you can recharge for between 30 and 90 minutes. Each locker key is unique, so you can be confident that your mobile is secure at all times. ChargeBox kiosks are located in the departures lounge of both terminals.
Internet and printing kiosks
SurfBox provides internet kiosks and printing facilities. The kiosks are conveniently located before and after security in both North and South terminals. Printing facilities are only available before security. Payment can be made by coin or credit card; current price plans are displayed on the kiosks.
Free newspapers and magazines
Green Bug Media provide free magazines and newspapers to all our passengers. Pick-up points can be found en route to the gates as well as in several of our restaurants. The London Evening Standard is available each weekday afternoon, along with a wide selection of popular magazines.