Internet, wi-fi & charge points
Sign up for free wi-fi, charge your phone or get connected via one of our internet kiosks.
When you arrive at the airport you can enjoy 90 minutes free Wi-Fi. Simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the list of available wireless networks.
- Select Gatwick Free Wi-Fi.
- Click on the 'get online now' button.
- Enter your email address and your 90 minute session will start.
If you want to be online for longer, then high speed wi-fi is provided at the airport by Boingo Hotspot. After connecting to the Boingo wi-fi simply open your web browser for more information and to connect.
For extended use Boingo offers several price plans:
- Boingo UK: a monthly subscription that gives you access in the airport as well as 580,000 other Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Boingo AsYouGo: for access for up to 24 hours in one location at a time
- Boingo Mobile: for access on smartphone.
For 24/7 customer support, contact Boingo on 0203 450 6654, on freephone 0800 032 6793 (charges by mobile provider will vary), or for US-based carriers +1 800 880 41.
Charge your mobile
We have lots of free charging points both before and after security where you can sit and charge your mobile device.
Internet and printing kiosks
SurfBox provides internet kiosks and printing facilities. The kiosks are conveniently located before and after security in both North and South terminals. Printing facilities are only available before security. Payment can be made by coin or credit card; current price plans are displayed on the kiosks.
Free newspapers and magazines
Green Bug Media provide free magazines and newspapers to all our passengers. Pick-up points can be found en route to the gates as well as in several of our restaurants. The London Evening Standard is available each weekday afternoon, along with a wide selection of popular magazines.