terms and conditions
myGatwick terms and conditions
The myGatwick programme is run by Gatwick Airport Limited (GAL). When you (the customer) use a voucher, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions and offers from time to time and the publishing on our website of any amendment will be deemed to be notice of such amendment to you. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Subject to our retailers, hotel, caterers, lounge owners and transport services providers’ (partners) terms and conditions and availability. The partners identified as part of the myGatwick programme may change from time to time.
- You must be registered at www.gatwickairport.com/mygatwick for the purpose of receiving voucher offers (vouchers) and flight alerts. Your registration implies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- In order to set up your myGatwick account you will be required to enter your personal details (which can be amended from time to time) and memorable password. We will send you a verification email, which will require you to follow the link for verification and account activation purpose. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In order to provide you with tailor made voucher(s) and flight alerts, you will be asked to enter your flight(s) details and reason(s) for your travel(s). Vouchers are offered to you based on the information that you have told us. Flight alerts will be emailed to you with information in relation to flight departure, destination, timetable arrival times, etc.
- You will be offered free coffee voucher(s) to be used in Pret A Manger at Gatwick Airport airside on your departure date(s), provided you have verified your account.
- You will be offered two (2) free Wi-Fi slots of 45 minutes each to use within a 24 hour period, when at Gatwick Airport to be used on your departure date(s). The free slots will become available at the time when you log in at myGatwick using the Gatwick Wi-Fi hotspot.
- myGatwick vouchers will be available online/virtually and available to print at your convenience, but GAL shall not be liable for any download failure, or interruption due to computer or IT failure and furthermore time of “delivery” (successful download of the vouchers on the customers device) will not be of the essence and GAL will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
- Upon delivery, you must examine the vouchers and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage. Title of the vouchers only passes to you on delivery.
- You must not reproduce in any form the vouchers, and/or the Gatwick Airport trade mark (the mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so. The vouchers and/or mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos.
- If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further vouchers until breaches have been remedied.
- Supply of the vouchers will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it Redemption Terms are detailed below and on each individual voucher. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services within selected Partners. The list of Partners may vary from time to time and myGatwick does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these Partners.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. The validity date and name of the registered user are printed on the voucher(s). Voucher(s) cannot be used after its expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the Voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Voucher(s) cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Redemption of vouchers at each partner will be subject to availability and the terms and conditions of individual partner will apply. Check in store for details or on the downloaded or printed voucher itself.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of voucher(s) should be directed to: The Promoter Gatwick Airport Limited, Gatwick Airport, 6th Floor Destinations Place, West Sussex RH6 0NP.