Gatwick Airport Voucher Passport
Gatwick Airport Voucher Passport terms & conditions
The Gatwick Airport Voucher Passport is run by Gatwick Airport Limited. When you (the Customer) use a voucher, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Orders of voucher booklets or individual vouchers (Vouchers) must be registered at www.gatwickairport.com/voucherpassport. The placing of an order of Vouchers implies acceptance the following conditions.
- The Gatwick Airport Voucher will be available online/virtually and available to print at your convenience, but Gatwick Airport Limited shall not be liable for any download failure, or interruption due to computer or IT failure and furthermore time of “Delivery” (successful download of the Vouchers on the Customers device) will not be of the essence and Gatwick Airport Limited will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
- Upon Delivery, you must examine the Vouchers and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage.
- Title of the Vouchers only passes to you on Delivery.
- You must not reproduce in any form the Vouchers, and/or the Gatwick Airport trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so. The Vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos.
- If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further Vouchers until breaches have been remedied.
- Supply of the Vouchers will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
- Redemption Terms are detailed below and on The Gatwick Airport Voucher. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For the protection of our customers, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services within selected retailers only located at Gatwick Airport. The list of selected retailers may vary from time to time. Current retail suppliers are shown at www.gatwickairport.com. The Gatwick Airport Voucher does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. To be valid when presented for exchange, vouchers must be complete and the perforations must be unbroken.
- The date to which each Voucher is valid is printed on it. The voucher cannot be used after this date.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Redemption of vouchers at each retailer will be subject to availability and the terms and conditions of individual retailers may apply. Check in store for details or on the printed Voucher itself.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of Vouchers should be directed to: The Promoter Gatwick Airport Limited, Gatwick Airport, 6th Floor Destinations Place, West Sussex RH6 0NP.