Investor relations | Gatwick Airport

Investor relations

London Gatwick begins a new chapter as VINCI Airports completes the purchase of a 50.01% stake in the airport, alongside existing owners Global Infrastructure Partners who manage the remaining 49.99% interest Read more

Latest Financial Results

Gatwick Airport annual results for the year ending 31 March 2019 reveal a successful year. Passenger numbers have grown to 46.4m, with an additional 1.1m long-haul passengers. EBITDA is +7.3% and revenue is +6.1%, while growth is balanced by a 7% reduction in the airport's noise footprint. 

Find out more
article-image